11.20.2014

Well, it's been a year since I last updated... I apologize for that.  Work and life have been keeping me busy, and I decided to take a summer off form the markets to enjoy some much needed camping time.

But once again the holidays are here, and I have a good amount of inventory to help with your holiday shopping.

I will be having an open house tonight...

Thursday, November 20
6:30-9:00
466 E Downington Ave (1820 S), SLC

For this party I will not only have my current inventory but I will also have my beads and pendants out for you to choose some custom colors, etc.

I sincerely appreciate all the support from my family and friends throughout the years, without you I couldn't keep doing my art.

PLEASE remember to shop local whenever possible, especially for the holidays.  There are SO many great markets around the valley this time of year.  Let's keep our money in our local economy!!

Here are a few pics of some new stuff I've been working on... leather!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment